FANM's mission is to empower Haitian women and their families socially, politically and facilitate their adjustments to South Florida.
FANM is located in the heart of Little Haiti. FANM has been a major catalyst for addressing issues that affect immigrant families in South Florida. The organization has a long-standing commitment to meeting the needs of low to moderate-income families and children for the past 16 years through counseling, outreach, education, access to care and advocacy services.
- - Adult Education and Literacy
- - Community Economic Development
- - Family Intervention and Empowerment
- - Health Promotion and Prevention
- - Immigration Advocacy, Citizenship, and Public Policy
- - Youth Development and Leadership